banner

banner
DARK MUSIC FOR NOT SO DARK PEOPLE [electronic / experimental / industrial / noise / ebm / new wave / gothic / post punk / minimal wave / dark folk / dark ambient / ethereal / modern classical / soundtracks and more]

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Kontrapunkt Radio Show July 02, 2015 Announcement

We are stepping into summer holiday season (unfortunately not me, I'm thinking about the work which is ahead of me and must be done soon) but Kontrapunkt is not slowing down and I have for you a handful of music premieres.

This time I will lead you from post punk and gothic rock through ambient and broken electronic to dark ambient and tribal.

Last week Mittageisen competition will be finished, I will be talking about The Inside croudfounding campaign , Frank Weyzing and his Born for Bliss will show up, we will meet again Dave Middle but this time as a part of Long Bone Trio project.


In news few very interesting, strongly electronic releases will sound including one done by Russian artist and newest release by Attrition.
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment